The Annual meetings are normally held in April each year. At the meetings the reports for the previous year in the Benefice and parish will be presented along with the church accounts.
Dates for meetings this year are:
- 20th April morning – St Catherine’s The Leigh at 10.30 am in the church
- 20th April evening – St Lawrence’s Sandhurst via zoom at 7.30 pm Meeting Id 839 8899 9908 & password APCMsand
- 22nd April evening – St Mary’s, Norton at 6.30 pm in the churchyard
- 28th April evening – St Mary & Corpus Christi Down Hatherley at 7 pm in the church
- 29th April afternoon – St Catherine Staverton with St Mary Magdalene Boddington at 2.30 pm in Boddington Church
Below are the various documents that will be referenced at the meeting and nomination forms for the election of churchwardens and PCC members. Deanery Synod representatives were elected for three years in 2020.
The first part of the meeting will be the election of churchwardens (at which all persons on the church electoral roll and anyone resident in the parish and on the register of local government electors can vote). This will be followed by the APCM (at which only those on the church electoral roll can vote).
Nomination forms should be completed if possible prior to the meeting and given / emailed to your Churchwarden. If you would like further information please speak to a warden or existing PCC member.
Benefice report and Accounts for 2020
Sandhurst Parish Annual Report 2020 – 2021
Staverton with Boddington Annual Report 2020 – 2021
Norton Annual Report 2020
If you are nominated for any of the above positions you must also sign a Trustee Eligibility form.
All information that is given on these forms will be protected as described in the Benefice GDPR privacy notice.