The Annual meeting (normally in April each year) has been called for Tuesday October 20th at 6.00 pm in Norton Church. At the meeting the reports for 2019 in the Benefice and parish will be presented along with the church accounts for 2019.
Below are the various documents that will be referenced at the meeting and nomination forms for the election of churchwardens, PCC members and Deanery Synod representatives. The first part of the meeting will be the election of churchwardens (at which all persons on the church electoral roll and anyone resident in the parish and on the register of local government electors can vote). This will be followed by the APCM (at which only those on the church electoral roll can vote).
Nomination forms should be completed if possible prior to the meeting and given / emailed to Simon Trapnell. If you would like further information please speak to Simon Trapnell (07774 803177) or our Rector, Revd Suzanne Skepper (01452 731994).
- Notice of Election of churchwardens
- Notice of the Annual Parochial Church Meeting
- Minutes of last years meetings
- Accounts for 2019
- Annual Report and agenda (will be added nearer to the date of the meetings)
- Churchwarden nomination form
- PCC member nomination form
- Deanery Synod representative nomination form
- If you are nominated for any of the above positions you must also sign a Trustee Eligibility form.
All information that is given on these forms will be protected as described in the Benefice GDPR privacy notice.